Important News

Attention Master Qualifiers and Qualifiers:  Make sure and contact the FDACS if moving to a new address.   Certificate Renewal notices are mailed to the last address they have on file.  Address change forms are available by going to:     "LP Gas Licenses". "LP Gas Material Change and Duplicate License Form" (see address change) or call; 850-921-1600 

Please note: If Human Resources Dept at your work site, holds your license and or copies of your CEU's, be sure to update with HR, and or to obtain your renewal notices.